February 9, 2017

Time to Sow Again


©Marie Anne St. Jean
A friend asked last night if I still had my gardening blog, and I was ashamed to admit that while I did, I hadn't posted in a long time and had allowed it to lie fallow.  I was even more embarrassed when I popped in and saw that it's been almost three years since I posted here.  :::: gulp ::::

I guess now is as good a time as any to sow a few seeds on the blog and see if I can get it to sprout again.  Since I hope to get a decent garden in this year, it should provide ideas for fresh material to share with you.

Watch for posts about my own adventures with this year's garden, as well as -

  • Seeds vs seedlings
  • How to start plants from seed
  • Starting indoors vs sowing directly in the ground
  • Hardening off
  • Container gardening
  • Gardening on a dime
  • Raised beds vs traditional gardening
  • Straw gardening
  • Composting
  • Putting up the harvest
  • Various other gardening, sustainability, hobby farm, and homesteading topics

I haven't decided yet whether I want to get chicks again this year, but you can bet there will be a blog post or two about chicken farming somewhere along the line.  I'll probably throw some pet-related and livestock articles in here too.

While I don't claim to be an expert in any particular subject, I've picked up a thing or two over the years, so if you have a topic you'd like to learn more about, please leave a comment.  If it's not something I'm knowledgeable enough to write about from my own experience, I can certainly research and network with friends and get some answers for you.

See you soon!

~ Marie Anne



2 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

Great information in this article. Thanks for sharing.

عبده العمراوى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.