May 27, 2012

What a Difference a Year Makes!

Well, I guess it's been two years or better.

I was plundering through old photos today, looking for some 'before' pics to add to another post I was going to write, and came across one I'd forgotten.

This is a photo of what one of the flower beds looked like more than two years ago.  Ewwww.

First things to go were that big honking tree that was half dead and the poor, sickly-looking variegated shrub in the middle.  I dug up and moved one of the Rose of Sharon from the back yard and added a few more hosta, but that was about it.

(Click photos to enlarge)



Last year a friend replaced my front door and also got rid of the landscaping timbers and put new edging around the space for me.  It was much better, but still not 'done'.



Just a little different, huh?



No comments: